Black Rock Desert Photo Safari
Experience a guided adventure safari in the surreal landscapes of the Black Rock Desert. This expedition will take you hundreds of miles into the wilderness on unpaved roads. Jump in our off-road luxury SUV’s, traverse vast expanses of surreal landscapes to our luxury camp where you can relax all day or participate in adventure activities.
Photo Tutorials and Coaching
- Landscape Photography Clinic- HDR and Panoramic Stitching- Learn to make large, high resolution panoramic stitched images from shooting techniques to processing.
- Night Photography- Learn to take photos of the milky way and moon lit landscapes.
- HDR and Panoramic Stitching- Learn to make large, high resolution panoramic stitched images from shooting techniques to processing.
- Adventure Portraiture Clinic
- Flash and Reflector Lighting- Learn flash photography, multiple off-camera lighting set ups, and reflector set ups for practical travel use outdoors.
- Wild Animal Safari – We commonly know where to find Wild Horses, Prong Horn Antelope, Big Horn Sheep, Burrowing Owls, Wild Burros, Coyotes, Foxes, Snakes and Lizards.
- Stargazing from hot springs
- Wildlife viewing safari’s
- Photography clinics
- Hiking to summit views
- Wilderness training
- Ghost towns & abandoned mining camps
- Luxury SUV’s built for off-road travel with trained guides and drivers.
- Teepee group camp area with wood burning stoves, individual tents, air pads, sleeping bags, and all other top class equipment.
- 3 Delicious meals pr day.
- Professional guide team including military, Search & Rescue, and other outdoors experts.