Black Rock Desert Safari
On any given trip you may soak in natural hot springs, see a herd of wild horses or pronghorn antelope, hike a summit, explore a ghost town on stretches of the Oregon or Pony Express trails, view the milky way with the naked eye, learn to drive off-road, view dinosaur fossils, or shoot archery on this Australian style overland safari in the American West. This region of the USA has natural wetlands, vast dry lake beds, abandoned ghost towns and a surprising abundance of flora and fauna.
Experience a guided adventure safari in the surreal landscapes of the Black Rock Desert. This expedition will take you hundreds of miles into the wilderness on unpaved roads. Jump in our off-road luxury SUV’s, traverse vast expanses of surreal landscapes to our luxury camp where you can relax all day or participate in adventure activities.
- Stargazing from hot springs
- Wildlife viewing safari’s
- Hiking to summit views
- Wilderness training
- Ghost towns & abandoned mining camps
We take care of everything. Trip includes the following:
- Luxury SUV’s built for off-road travel with trained guides and drivers.
- Teepee group camp area with wood burning stoves, individual tents, air pads, sleeping bags, and all other top class equipment.
- 3 Delicious meals pr day.
- Professional guide team including military, Search & Rescue, and other outdoors experts.
This trip requires basic health and physical fitness.